1. I am having a total blast knitting up this yarn. The color is so aggressively bright, and it is so soft, and I can't wait for it to be a sweater and on my body.
2. I am enjoying being challenged by a pattern. Usually, if I run into trouble, it's because I don't read the pattern, not because the project is on the right side of difficult. Not so here, this is one tough pattern.
3. I am enjoying not being able to have anything complicated on television while I'm working on this sweater. I completely understand being two weeks behind on all my shows, and I appreciate the short break from engaging television.
4. I am very glad to have next week off from work so I can do nothing else but watch Murder, She Wrote and work on this sweater.
5. I have been assured that while I may feel some frustration during the knitting of this sweater, the finished project is worth it. May it be worth it.