1. Lee Lee is recovering. We're both a little worse for wear. I wish she was doing better than she is—she's still quite uncomfortable and pretty stressed. I finally got a full night's sleep last night, for the first time since her dental.
2. Because watching your dog recover from getting all her teeth pulled out is super stressful, I got pretty much nothing done this weekend. Saturday I did my weekly grocery shop and then slept all afternoon. Yesterday I managed to get my homework done, but that's about it.
3. This week looks like it's going to be pretty school-heavy. I have one of my major assignments due this weekend, but we won't know how to do it until Tuesday, so it's going to be a busy few days towards the end of this week.
4. After some thought, I decided I'm not going to do NaKniSweMo this year. I always enjoy it, but I don't think I have time to knit a whole sweater this November, and I'd rather get some of my WIPs finished up. I will, however, be participating in NaKniMo, and setting a stitch goal, but mostly I'll be focused on trimming down my WIP pile.
5. I think that's it for now? Honestly, the past few days are just a blur of worrying about my dog and watching her be uncomfortable and wishing there was anything I could do about it. Hopefully I'll have a good update and some actual knitting content for y'all on Friday.