1. Numbers today bc it has been a very busy week for me.
2. I picked up a weekend retail job to help pay off some medical and moving bills and build my savings back up, and this past weekend was my first weekend working. It went well, and I think I'm going to enjoy it. One thing I did learn during my first day on the floor—I definitely need more food when I'm working on my feet all day than I do when I'm working at my computer!
3. Since I don't have weekends off anymore, I've been trying to work out my routines so that I'm still getting enough rest and taking proper care of myself. Fortunately, I've had some time knowing this was coming, so I've been able to work out exactly what I need to stay healthy, and I think I'm in a good place. Right now I'm just focusing on listening to myself and taking things slowly, and being patient as I adjust.
4. There has not been much knitting this week, but I'm really hoping to get back to it this week, because...
5. Yu Ra is hosting the Quiet Queers Craft-Along again this year on Instagram, and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm a participating designer, and I've been looking through all the other participating designers' portfolios to pick out my project.
6. Reading-wise, I have FINALLY gotten into the Murderbot Diaries, and yes, they are as good as everyone says, if you still haven't picked them up yet. I'm currently on the third, and I just got the fourth one delivered via Libby yesterday.