Well, there has been quite a bit of progress on this knit, and now I've hit a roadblock. I finished the body, and was ready to start the sleeves when I realized that I didn't have the right size needle. So I started working on the collar, because I knew it was going to take forever, and if I get it done now, then the whole thing will be done as soon as I bang out the sleeves.
The collar took a while-I got about two rows in before I started hating it. Those are some really long collar rows, and you need twenty of them! It was really bad. I finally brought it to knitting group on Saturday and pounded out six of the rows, then when I got home I churned through the rest and the bind off. But I still don't have the sleeve needle yet.
So voila-one sweater, sans sleeves. I had mum try it on, since I have a bit of a history of knitting her sweaters that don't fit, and it's looking good. I just need to get my act together and order the needle that I need for the sleeves. Since, you know, I promised this sweater would be done for fall, and it's fall already. Daughter of the year, right here.