The tank top sample I cast on last week is progressing nicely—I'm a few rounds away from starting the waist shaping, and I'm maybe having a little bit of a wobble because I'm knitting this from the bottom up and I'm not used to waist shaping from this direction. But! It will be fine! I have done math and I have checked it multiple times and everything is going to work out GREAT.
Yesterday my mum and I went to the greenhouse in town so mum could get some stuff for her garden and I maybe tripped a little bit and bought some new plants myself. This prompted me to reorganize my succulent/cactus aquarium, which I've been wanting to do for a couple weeks now. I turned it on it's side, which gives me more surface area inside as well as the ability to put things on top of the tank as well. It blocks less of the window this way, and it'll be much easier for me to water the plants inside now (as opposed to having to stand on my tiptoes to reach down inside the tank to water them before). I'm very pleased with the final result.
My new stand mixer is due to arrive anytime between tomorrow and Saturday. I am, of course, crossing my fingers for an earlier delivery, but as long as it gets here safe and in one piece I will be a very happy baker. I worked on tidying up my kitchen yesterday so I have a space on my counter ready for my new addition, whenever it arrives.