1. I finished Clue 2 on my Recharge KAL shawl and am all caught up until Kate sends out the next update.
2. I am still less than halfway into Clue 2 on the Windy City Mystery KAL shawl, and Clue 4 comes out tomorrow. I am a bit tense.
3. The baby sweater is slower going than I'd hoped. Apparently the amount of fingering-weight garter stitch I can handle is less than half a baby sweater's worth.
4. Finn has 2/3ds of one sleeve. It is getting a bit tight on my 16" circular, and I'd like to swap out to DPNs, but I appear to only have two US4 DPNs in my collection. This is problematical.
5. It is still Tech Week. So far, I have flung three apples into the orchestra pit and two apples into the audience, and I have tripped over approximately every set piece we have.
Linking up with Yarn Along