Rules for Feeding the Stash

Wednesday, January 10, 2018


Last night I managed to finish my first legwarmer, and I tried it on and it was perfect...and then I noticed that I'd added in half a repeat sixteen rounds back by mistake. So I ripped out back to the mistake and fixed it and I'm about halfway done the top ribbing on that legwarmer now.

I managed to bang out several inches on my Easy A-long sweater front, and I'm loving it. It's worked out that each green/pink stripe is one inch, which is going to make tracking measurements so easy. I have play rehearsal again tonight, but we're actually starting blocking today, so I don't know exactly how much knitting I'll manage to squeeze in during practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment