Yesterday I had a six hour rehearsal for community theatre, and it went really well. It's going to be a long week in rehearsals-I've got four hour rehearsals tonight and tomorrow, and then another two hours Wednesday, and two and a half hours on Thursday. Tuesday we're running the show for the first time, so I'll hopefully get a lot of knitting done. I've made it to the bottom ribbing on my TPCT, and that will still be in my rehearsal bag all week, but I'm planning something else for Tuesday.
I made spectacular progress on Finn this weekend, and she now has a finished body, a collar, button bands, and the start of one sleeve. I'm hoping to bang out the rest of that first sleeve on Tuesday, and then hopefully I can get the pattern finished next weekend and sent to my tech editor. Knitting this is pretty slow going right now, because every few rounds I just want to try it on!
Linking up with KCCO