For a couple weeks I'd managed to misplace the bag that my Springtastic Socks are hanging out in, which wasn't so bad, considering I have a million and five other projects I've been juggling. But now there's less than a month left in the Holla Knits KAL, and I really ought to be working on them, and that's when I was struck with the reality of how lost that project bag was.
(This is why I don't like cleaning. It's very hard to misplace a project bag when it's on top of a pile of stuff, instead of put away in a closet, or on a shelf, or in a drawer.)
As you can see by the picture up there, I did manage to find the elusive bag, and I plowed through the remaining gusset decreases on sock #1 during my lunch break yesterday. I'm hoping to get these mostly powered through before my knitting retreat in two weeks, but we'll see how much I can handle. I went down a needle size from my usual, and my hands aren't quite used to the smaller needles yet, but I'm really excited to see how these turn out.