1. I'm not sure switching the laundry soap is helping as much as I hoped it would.
2. Even though my skin isn't totally cleared up, I'm loving the chance to go through all my clothes. I've got a pretty serious pile going for donation, and I'm letting myself throw out a bunch of ratty tank tops.
3. I have a lot of clothes. Really, they'd gotten out of hand. I love them, and I love putting together outfits, but my wardrobe needed a serious purge. In fact, going through and clearing out feels so nice (once I get over the overwhelming exhaustion) that I want to spread out and go through all my stuff. I haven't read Marie Kondo's book, but I know a lot of people who have, and I'd like to try to be more mindful about my things and hopefully will be able to get a lot of stuff sorted this summer.
4. I've been working more on my Flower Market this week! I'm on the final body repeat before I get to start the border charts, and this is still so enjoyable to knit. Of course, this means that I haven't been working as steadily on my Orange Tee as I'd like, but that's okay, because:
5. I'm going west for work this weekend (in fact, I'm leaving about an hour after this posts), and I'm bringing the Orange Tee (and only the orange tee!) along to work on in the hotel room, so I'll have to get a serious chunk of it done.
6. I got a new computer! I love my old one, but it's been crash dumping like crazy lately. Hopefully the new one and I will get along all right-it's got a nice clicky keyboard, but the touchpad is different from what I'm used to. I have a ton of stuff to transfer over though-all of my design work, thousands of photographs, dozens of ebooks, several months' worth of music-it's going to be quite the undertaking.
7. Maybe this is shallow of me, but my new computer is black instead of red, and it makes me a little sad. I've been browsing Etsy for fun decals to spice it up a bit (or a lot).
8. Maybe it wouldn't be the end of the world if I brought something besides the Orange Tee for hotel knitting.
9. Nope, I'm definitely ready to have that thing off the needles and on my body. No distractions this weekend, just me, a hotel room, and a pile of orange.