I finally figured out the neckline for the Orange Tee, which is a relief. Since I took this picture, I finished the front, and the back is in good shape as well-I'm hoping to get the knitting on this done this week. I'm so excited to get this finished-I'm not really letting myself play with my swatch project until it is.
I'm so glad this finally has some more visible progress. I kind of let myself get into a funk about finishing the front, so I'm glad I got most of the back done while I re-evaluated my design plan. I'm totally thrilled with how it's coming out so far-just a few more inches on the back, then seams, a collar, and sleeve bands! Fingers crossed, the next time you all see this bad boy he will be done.