Happy Monday, my pretties, and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I got practically nothing on my to-do list done, but my weekend was still full with awesome things. Yesterday I started a little solar natural dyeing experiment. I've been thinking of what kind of different things I'd like to try out this summer, and solar and natural dyeing is definitely one of them. We'll see how this one turns out-the jars aren't as big as I thought they were, so I'll need to get some bigger ones before I do too much more of this-these are both only 50g skeins, and I'd like to do a lot more dyeing this summer.
I also finished my Battleship tank! It's a good length, a great fit, and I have just 4g of yarn left over. It's blocking now, and I'd like to get pictures soon, but I might have to wait on those. I recently had some moles removed-nothing serious, just weird ones-and I noticed that I've ruined some tops with Vaseline that leaked through the bandages. So I'm not going to be wearing any new tops until I'm all healed up and not leaking Vaseline on anything.