Monday, March 13, 2017

Adding a Collar


Well, my Chaverim sample is looking a bit different, isn't it? I finished the body Friday evening, and picked up stitches all around for the collar. I'm a little more than halfway through the collar now, and hopefully I'll get the first sleeve started in a couple days. This next weekend is a show choir weekend, so I'll have eight hours in the car and several more hours in an auditorium to crank out some serious sleeve action.

I didn't quite manage to get everything done I'd hoped to this weekend, but I caught up on six loads of laundry, reorganized my bookshelves, organized my fabric stash, and made coffeecake without over-baking it, so I'm calling the weekend a success. I still have a bunch of tidying and cleaning to do, but I'm hoping to get short bursts done over the next couple of weeks. My goal is to have my space totally clean and organized and reset and ready to go before the spring cleaning bug hits, so then I can focus on other things around the house.

Linking up with KCCO

2 comments:

  1. Your sweater is really coming along!! And it sounds like you had a very productive weekend!! Now I want coffeecake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely call that a success! I didn't get nearly that much completed, and felt accomplished this weekend. ;-)

    Your sweater is moving at quite a nice clip, I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete